Durg Rajnandgaon Gramin Bank Senior Citizen's Scheme.
Pen to individuals, who have completed 60 years of age.
The account can be opened in the sole name of the individual (with nomination facility) and/or in joint name. In case where joint account holder is a person below the age of 60 Years, the name of Senior Citizen to be given as first name in the application form. The depositor can open Fixed Deposit (DRGB Senior Citizen Fixed Deposit ) account where monthly /quarterly/ half yearly/yearly interest would be paid. The period of such deposit will be minimum 15 Days to maximum 10 years. For cumulative deposit scheme, (DRGB Senior Citizen Samriddhi Deposit) the period of deposit should be minimum 6 months to maximum 10 years.
1. Proof of Age.
2. At the time of opening of a new deposit account, Senior Citizens are required to provide any of the following documents as proof of age.
3. Secondary School leaving Certificate indicating date of birth.
4. PLIC Policy.
5. Voters Identity Card/ Ration Card.
6. Pension Payment Order.
7. Birth Certificate issued by the competent authority.
9. Driving Licence.
10. Superannuation / retirement certificate of Central/State Governments and Central/State Government Undertakings.